Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crafty me !

Im always amazed by what other crafty people can create on there sewing machines and this year im going to try new things that I see and love for myself.

So today I tryed my hand at a crayon purse for the boys to hold their crayons and paper in while were out and about. I got this idea off  http://www.etsy.com/  which is one of my favorite sites. There is far too many talented people on that site and im easily able to spend many moments browsing all the fab creations.

So here you go this is todays creation........

This button was all I hads so im going to get one  in a matching colour.

And I need to add the pad paper.

2 comments:

Melissa @ www.thebestnest.co.nz said...

Yay you! Sewing is not my thing, though I'd like it to be. I would def need a sewing machine and an eighth day of the week first though. That is very cute Michelle.

Anonymous said...

Good on you! It must have been very satisfying to finish it! Well done!