Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Wonderland


Today I got my fix of christmas lights big time. Took the kids to the Christmas Wonderland in Birkenhead and all I can say is OMG there was every christmas tree you could imagine even a "where the wild things are" tree which was Max's fav and my fav had to be the silver crayfish and crab tree sounds weird be truely magnificant. Jay liked the Tonka Truck tree the best.
This is a must see if your in Auckland and have kids or just love Xmas.
http://www.christmaswonderland.org.nz/

2 comments:

Melissa @ www.thebestnest.co.nz said...

Blog looks so cute, love the template!!!
Thanks for the reminder about Christmas Wonderland, had totally forgotten about it. Will take E tomorrow. Also, check your twitter widget, everytime I visit your page it keeps asking for my twitter login and I have to keep xxxing out the pop-up window.

Catching the Magic said...

Wow! Looks breathtakingly beautiful and wish I was closer. In Welly there's the Kirkcaldie and Staines Christmas shop and a huge tree up in Frank Kitts park on the waterfront this year. I couldn't resist getting our tree up and we're certainly enjoying the sparkles with the three non-stop day's of rain we've had this week!